1. Wake up: teeth, shower, dress for day.
Probably won’t have proper food till past lunch time – but perhaps, some fruit in the morning.
2. Tidy my room and hoover/dust/change sheets.
3. Start preparing to pack: get kitchen and bathroom stuff out the way first, THEN move onto clothing because you’ll get distracted by this… and may crawl back into bed -_-
Realistically, I know this will take a couple of hours…
4. Have late lunch
5. Read a book and/or write.
6. Begin to organise suitcase of clothes – be minimal and smart, only pack what you need and remember you’ll most likely be home often too.
7. Paint your nails gal!
8. STOP! Take the rest of the evening off. You worked 6 days this week. Enough. Go chill with the family.